Wednesday, April 4, 2018

I will design your cartoon character or mascot

I will design your cartoon character or mascot












About:

Welcome to our professional Cartoon mascot gig!

I can fill your needs for professional cartoon character/mascot with short time delivery :) Check my works, I would happy to help you
.
Relineo Mascot Basic
1. The price is for one character
2. Allow max 1 times revision.
3. The final file will be JPEG (extra gig for the transparent PNG and extra for the source file in vector format)

Relineo Mascot Silver
1. The price is for one character
2. Allow max 2 times revision.
3. The final file will be in vector format

Relineo Mascot Gold
1. The price is for one character
2. Unlimited revision.
3. The final file will be in vector format
4. Express delivery time

Send me a message if you have any question about my service.

Reviews


paperrockets:Exactly as I requested, my client will be ecstatic!\n\nThanks\n\nTim

seanaboobers:Relineo and his team are outstanding!!!\nThey really delivered. On budget, on time and went above-and-beyond to make everything just-right. They are our go-to graphic design solution! :-)\n\nSeana Fippin, Red Box Business Solutions

relineo:Seana is a great client: clear requests, great communication, a pleasure to work with! :) Overall experience is outstanding!

lara:Great service, quick and good at following instructions

relineo:Easy to communicate with. Very happy to be able to help. Thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment