Thursday, April 5, 2018

I will draw a full body. . .

I will draw a full body. . .












About:

I will do a COOKOON LOOK from your pictures.
Draw exactly like the picture. Please send me a good snapshot of yours. :-)
Perfect forbirthday gifts, profile pictures/avatars for Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin, birthday or wedding cards, framing, website graphics, wallpapers,stickersand much more!

service includes :
Revision for 3 days
100% satisfaction guarantee
high quality full colored drawings etc.
Headshot color: 10$ ( 1person )
Half a person : 15$ (1person )
Full color body : 20 $ (1person )
If you have more people, please add gig

+) Source file is photoshop not file Vector

  • ♥♥♥ Watch more of my gig here ♥♥♥


  • https://www.fiverr.com/users/chibicartoon/manage_gigs

Reviews


mrhero1990:This seller provides excellent service, on time, is communicative and easy to work with. Great Job. Thanks

chibicartoon:thank you for using my service

mrhero1990:Absolutely perfect in chibicartoon produced the artwork as promised. It looks perfect! Fast and very nice!any way! Thanks so much!

chibicartoon:thank you for using my service

rissjadoonanan:Great service and communication. Thank you for delivering promptly! Will work with again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment