Thursday, April 5, 2018

I will draw 2 manga or comic pages full color

I will draw 2 manga or comic pages full color












About:

You will receive 2 pages of a manga or cartooncomic full colored, drawn by me. You decide the theme, the genre (I handle shojo, shonen, furry, ecchi, hentai, yuri, yaoi) and the style you decide (I fit any manga style, just give me references) Thecnical issues: 800 x 1200 px 300 Dpi, 6 maximum panels per page. Take a look at my reference pages in my portfolio, that's the quality of outline and framing I handle. Words alone are important, but it impacts more to talk with pictures. -WE ALL HAVE A STORY TO TELL-

Reviews


higgsl:I liked that the seller was willing to look at photos and ideas, and suggest the best gig to buy, and did well staying on time.

nanoaoi:So lovely gift and enjoyable pages experience!

daisukixd1327:Smooth, hard working.

nanoaoi:So enjoyable and nice customer!

beagallay:I feel very grratful to work you as everything you create is magical! Thanks for your talent..


No comments:

Post a Comment