Monday, April 2, 2018

I will make any cartoon drawing that you will request for a low price :)

I will make any cartoon drawing that you will request for a low price :)












About:

I will draw any cartoon image for you in my own art style

**$10 illustration:

- High res.
- Full body
- With color
- with Background

**$5 illustration (e.g characters only with no bg):
- High res.
- Full body
- With color
- no background

**Additionals:
-$5 usd per additional figure/characters
-$20 usd to avail commercial use
-$25 usd for source file


--IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE DO MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE ORDERING. IT WILL BE MY PLEASURE TO SERVE YOU :D --

Reviews


rwal27:Perfect easy and quick with a great well understood result.

lollidrawsph:Thank you so much ~

liamgoddard:I have worked with her before and she is consistently great.

lollidrawsph:Thank you so much ~ :\

liamgoddard:Very easy to work with. Would strongly recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment