Monday, April 2, 2018

I will make illustration in comic, cartoon style

I will make illustration in comic, cartoon style












About:

Hello!
I can draw your character based on your sketch, photo or description.
First I'll show you my rough sketch (if it needs). If you like It, I begin to work.

Please be clear in giving descriptions (the less description I have the more I'll use my own imagination) and make sure that it is final and you've decided.
All files will be send in JPG or PNG; 
PSD - for additional price.

For custom commissions please pm me for prices.

Reviews


ksvanhorn:Rapid response, good work.

bimep_2013:Thank you for commission me =)

sonictone:Amazing! Exceptional work with unbelievable results. This seller is among the very best Fiverr has to offer.

bimep_2013:=)\r\n

sonictone:Incredible Artist.


No comments:

Post a Comment