Friday, April 6, 2018

I will draw making vector portrait for you

I will draw making vector portrait for you












About:

Draw photo cartoon of you

I will make cartoon portrait of you exactly look like the photo.So send me your best picture ( high quality ).

NOTE :

1. 1 Figure head and shoulder portrait in 800x 800 pixel.
PNG file format transparent background if you want full body portrait,please add Extra.

2. 3 revision, not add object or change body, only revision not suitable for you.

3. Send me your high resolution best quality photo
But if you only have the low qualities ones,please contact me first to
see if I can make it DO NOT send photo with covered face or cut of
around head

4. $5 is only for 1 figure if you want cartoon picture whit more than
1 figure in it,please add more $5 for each extra figures

5. 1. person $5
2. person $10
3. person $15
4. person $20

If you like my gig,please you share with your friend

best regard


nanamhayonk


Reviews


uae_client:absolutely amazing as always!

nanamhayonk:thank you very much

uae_client:as always, amaaaaaazing

nanamhayonk:thank you very much

salonakkad:As always, Nana is great!


No comments:

Post a Comment