Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I will draw vector cartoon and caricature of face portrait

I will draw vector cartoon and caricature of face portrait












About:

HALO, THANK YOU HAVE CHECKED THE KARTOON SHOW AND MY FACE POTRET CARICATUR

I draw cartoon portraits for every occasion of illustrations and and cartoons

The $ 5 Gig includes:
- Head Image
- One black amp; white
- In high resolution (JPEG or PNG files)
- Color

Additional options:
- 1 day extra fast delivery - $ 10
- Head amp; Shoulders - $ 5
- Half Body - $ 15
- Full Body - $ 20

- Source files (AI files, CDR, PDF, SVG) - $ 5
- use of commercial license - $ 5
- free unlimited revisions

For special request please contact me in inbox first. I'm always available.

Thank you very much, look forward to hearing from you and your cartoon and cartoon portrait pictures
Deni...

Reviews


marketmax:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

johannilsson:Very nice work for a good price. Did what i expected, and listen to my feedback. I am very happy.

mukallo_design:Thank you very much

blackparent:Great work. Fab service. Thank you

mukallo_design:Thank you very much


No comments:

Post a Comment