Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I will create vector vintage comic portrait of you

I will create vector vintage comic portrait of you












About:

The guide covers basic gig portrait ( head and shoulders ) with simple colors. You can also add extras - check out the extras section or message me for details . I also take custom requests - message me if you have something special in mind!

I will convert your photograph into a digital portrait vintage comic styled in a hand-drawn style! Reviews These portraits are great for social media, personalized avatars , gifts , cards , websites , and more .

Important note : These portraits are for PERSONAL USE ONLY ( e.g. for use as a gift , social media avatars , etc ) . If you plan to use all or part of your portrait as a logo or as a marketing tool for a business , please purchase a Commercial Use License.

I reserve the Intellectual Property rights to all my images , Including Reviews those that have been purchased with a Commercial Use License.

Reviews


basedodairu:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

stellwerk:the result is worth every cent!\nGreat artist and nice person to communicate with.\n\nNow I know where to go when I need something great!

rikhad_aji:Good buyers, meticulous, communicative, patient, and highly appreciative artwork.

bosco13:Excellent once again! Thank you :)

bosco13:This is my third time ordering from this seller and he is amazing - highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment