Thursday, April 12, 2018

I will make pop art cartoon

I will make pop art cartoon












About:

Hello, and thank you for checking out my gig!

I make digital hand-drawn pop art portraits for any occasion: profile photos, birthday gifts, christmas presents or couple anniversaries.

The $5 Gig includes:
- One personHeadshot
- In Black amp; White and color

- In 900 x 900 resolution (JPEG or PNG file)
- Delivered within 2 days

Extra options:

-Extra fast 1 day delivery- $10

- Head amp; Shoulders - $5
- Half Body - $10
- Full Body - $15

- High resolution (4000x4000 transparent background) - $10
- Source file (Ai file - layered, editable, vector) - Free
- Full commercial use licence (for any business related use) - $25

When you place an order, please upload a good quality photo.
If you have any questions or special requests feel free to contact me in the inbox, I'm always available for my clients ;)

Thank you very much, I am looking forward to hear from you! :)

Reviews


skhipper:Great service,price and quality!

lahor_68:Outstanding Experience!

maadear6:My goal to have a pop art now I own one this is my first time and I think it is more than good image I will be using it as my logo in certain social media and I will frame one to be added to my self portrait art collection .

lahor_68:thanks

jesusmasao:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment