Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will create cartoon character for presentation or mascot

I will create cartoon character for presentation or mascot












About:

Hiello there!

I will draw you CARTOON, MASCOT & LOGO Design . Image coloring will be made in detail, so the results obtained would not be much different from the example.

PLEASE READ MY TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY

Terms of service :
  1. All orders in white/grey background (640x480) 150 ppi

  2. All orders in an isolated JPG format and PNG.  For vector file and commercial use you can check my extra gig.
  3. One gig just for one Character/Pose.

By ordering my gig you agree with my terms and conditions

If you have any special requests or questions, feel free to message me. Thanks!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment