Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will draw a cute chibi couple picture

I will draw a cute chibi couple picture












About:

Order here for an original, digitally drawn Chibi art piece by a successful Fiverr illustrator with five years' experience. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed, and small alterations can be made upon completion.  

A single character is $5. Additions will cost more, and more options will be added in the future to offer you a better service. Commercial rights are available. Discounts can be given for bulk orders; please send me a message and we can discuss further.

Process:

Deliver your specifications, references, and photographs.

I return with a sketch, and you can confirm and alter it however you please.

I complete the artwork and deliver it. 

No refunds can be given after the final product has been delivered. Minor alterations can be applied after delivery but major alterations will require payment.

 Thank you!

NOTE: physical products are in their experimental stage! Please allow for later delivery in case of miscalculation. 

Reviews


voodoofans:This is my first time working with this artist. I am extremely pleased with the artwork created for me. Timely, great communication, a home run!

boslass:This order went so perfectly! Buyer was quick and clear, details were sorted straight away, and feedback was concise. Absolutely perfect experience.

eilishdeuley:Love the end result! A great gift for my boyfriend on our anniversary!

boslass:I'm so glad to hear it! :D An absolutely wonderful buyer - an all-round great experience!

tamikadonnelly:So happy with the service provided and was delivered with the end product sooner than I expected \u003c3


No comments:

Post a Comment