Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I will draw your cartoon potrait

I will draw your cartoon potrait












About:

Vector illustrationis illustrative digital-based, this is not instant software, but the manual "DIGITAL HAND MADE" using the Adobe Illustrator software.

I Will Drawing Vector Portrait base your photo(only head + shoulder).

  • one face = $5
  • two face = +$5


Note:

  • [Recommended] Give me a photo with the best quality (with good picture quality and not blurred) with your best moments (Headshot amp; Close-up).
  • Basic Service: result image A4 paper size (with .png and .jpg format), if you want to print the large size without loss of quality, you should consider buying aPrintable Resolution Files(Jpg/Png4000px x 3000px)orvector file (adobe illustrator.ai and PDF)as an additional cost.
  • If you have a picture of the whole body, will I cut off automatically according to the basic order, unless you want to have a depiction of the entire body of the request.


For your Information:

  • I draw people, and PET
  • White background (I do not draw the background such as buildings, rooms, etc)
  • I do not draw intricate motifs on clothing


Please visit my other gig :
https://www.fiverr.com/azumaken/draw-avatar-of-you-from-photo#!

cheers,

Reviews


stephenlynchrn:Fast and quality service.

azumaken:Great buyer! Thank you very much for your kind review and Tip, much appreciated ^_^

billymorton:Came out fantastic! Thank you

azumaken:Great buyer! Please come again. Thank you very much! ^_^

stephenlynchrn:Fast and quality service.


No comments:

Post a Comment