Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I will draw you an awesome cartoon

I will draw you an awesome cartoon












About:

Hi, I'm Junee

If you want to see what your cartoon version looks like
You are in the right place !

I will draw an illustration of yourself or anyone based on photo 
with my cartoon style
I think it's cool because it will look like your cartoon character

Price :
Half Body : 10$


For your information :
  • Simple coloured background (I do not draw the background such as buildings, rooms, scenery, etc) 
  • Make sure you send a photo/ picture with High Resolution

Best Regards ,

Junee

Reviews


hazukihare:Good communication and wonderful art piece!

mikaelajensen:it's Amazing art and so cute\ni really loved it :)

junee_art:Outstanding Experience!

amneisas:I love the work that is done

junee_art:great buyer


No comments:

Post a Comment