Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I will draw a portrait style caricature from photo

I will draw a portrait style caricature from photo












About:

I like to draw caricatures and I do it 7 days per week) You can order a caricature portrait or a cartoon portrait but in any case you will get a cool professional joyful drawing. I do portraits by colored pencils and pastels then scan it and upload a jpg-file.

What will you get with this gig:

- 1 Person caricature or cartoon, head/shoulders/hands

- Delivered as JPG file, 4000x4000 px in 600 dpi resolution

- If you need some other dimensions of your caricature just let me know (biggest caricature I drawn was 3m x 5 m )


How to Order:
- Send me a message(theme/text/ and so on) and the photo(photos), min 300 dpi)
- Place the order (ORDER NOW button)
- Receive drawing, complete the order and give review


The best quality photos from you determine the best results as well!

For special requests contact me in inbox first ;)

Reviews


mland0316:Very easy to work with and included all of my suggestions for the picture. The delivery was much quicker than expected which was very appreciated.

pencilillness:thanks a lot!

rkthouse01:awesome as always!

pencilillness:thanks a lot!

sharonworger:2nd time I've used Pencilillness and they always come up with the most fantastic work. Extremely happy :-).


No comments:

Post a Comment