Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I will draw your amazing cartoon portrait in 24hours

I will draw your amazing cartoon portrait in 24hours












About:

CURRENTLY OVERBOOKED! XD WILL BE NORMAL SOON!

Be Smart Buyer! You Must Read this!

Hi! Thanks for Checking my Gig! :D

the results of this illustration will be very interesting!I guarantee it!You can see the result above. Illustrations like these are best suited for your friends who will bebirthday, graduation, or marriage. Will be very interesting isn't it?

Note:

  • Please Give me a photo with the best quality (with good picture quality and not blurred) with your best moments (Headshot, Close-up or Half Body).
  • All Packages result in High Resolution, (A4 in 300dpi)
  • If you have a picture of the whole body, will I cut off automatically, except, you order the extras gig 'full body'
  • The Deadlines are ONLY for ONE HEAD!So, if you had a photo with some people in it, you should message me before placing an order.


For your Information:

  • I just draw people
  • I can draw the background such as buildings, rooms, etc but you must inbox me first. the cost will be not same
  • I do not draw intricate motifs on clothing
  • This is Vexel not Vector. the result is Bitmap/Raster
  • PSD = Source File


Don't Order :

  • Religion symbol or celebration
  • Vulgar or Nude
  • Beer / Alcohol
  • Drugs / marijuana
  • Gambling

Regards
Ranggade.

Reviews


mayaghi:great as always

aprajitasrivast:Amazing quality. Delivered exactly what i want in one go. Need no rivison, superb quality work. Will be back again soon

ranggade:thank you very much!!

grizzlyam:Great experience! Love my picture.

ranggade:thank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment