Monday, April 16, 2018

I will turn your pictures or images into cartoons and caricatures

I will turn your pictures or images into cartoons and caricatures












About:

this gig entails turning a portrait or any image into a cartoon or caricature. You will send a picture and I will professionally turn it into cartoon or caricature for you. i can also do the favor of designing cartoons or caricatures on t shirts for you. it promises to keep to description and expect a nice delivery. Thanks. ORDER NOW!!!

Reviews


onpurpose:great job! will use again.

wolingtondave:Thanks so much.

james_josh:Again Dave has given me what I wanted. I strongly recommend him to any buyer.

wolingtondave:thanks

james_josh:This is so cute, the seller understood what I want and made it real. This is the most perfect cartoon I have seen lately and I strongly recommend Dave to whoever wants a good job. I'm definitely going to come back. Thanks Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment