Monday, April 16, 2018

I will do amazing cartoon characters

I will do amazing cartoon characters












About:

Hi!
I'm a university student who followed computer science. I'm a professional in graphic designing and I have 2 year experience. I'll do amazing cartoon characters for you. I'm always here to make your wishes alive.

Reviews


salra22:very fast job

tharindusara94:outstanding experience..

ebookmarketing:Great Job. Will order again. \nThanks\n

tharindusara94:Outstanding experience\r\n

ronmilford:Cannot draw cartoons such as the monkey in his portfolio. He does vector drawings not cartoon characters. Disappointed with the product as received and delays caused for modification requests having to be made in order to get something usable. Not a cartoonist.


No comments:

Post a Comment