Friday, April 13, 2018

I will draw your cartoon portrait

I will draw your cartoon portrait












About:

I'm offering cartoon portraits! Get one for yourself, get one for your quirky friend, or be kinda weird and get one for your next tinder date.

It's a great way to make your profile picture stand out amongst the retweeting masses. Or just put your caricature on display to give your friends a solid chuckle.

(Disclaimer: Any drawings purchased may not be used in conjunction with or for the purposes of bullying or spreading hate speech of any kind.)

Reviews


chimehn:Simply Awesome! The work I requested was outside of the sellers comfort zone, but I am extremely impressed!\nHappy Customer!!

williamhadd:You're the man! \n\nThanks

deasonaircraft:Great communication, understood requests and delivered exactly what I wanted, in a timely manner. Great experience! Thanks!

trekdoctor1:Thank you

chindiesel79:A great artist, friendly communications. I would definitely recommend using this service and I will again for a logo for work too.


No comments:

Post a Comment