Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will draw cartoons for your childrens books

I will draw cartoons for your childrens books












About:

Hello..

 I like so much draw cute cartoons.Also I have good experience with cartoon drawing. I like to do your story book cartoon collection with my cute style.. I will do my work in my best.

 i can draw any type cartoon for your cartoon books.
i can make a cartoons for your needs.
i can draw cartoon storys.
i can draw comic strip for you
 I can provide a transparent file so you can put it on any colored  background.  
 I can provide .Jpg and .Png files.
 Ask about other formats before ordering.



IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 10 ILLUSTRATIONS PLEASE CONTACT ME I CAN GIVE SOME DISCOUNT..........

 If you have any questions please ask me..
thanks for looking....

Reviews


astiso:Great artist, brought this cartoon to life!

artslcartoon:Thank you.................

avig123:He worked really well with me and was responsive to all my modification requests. Overall great job!

artslcartoon:Thank you..................

avig123:He did an amazing job, I would definitely use him again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment