Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I will draw an awesome caricature from photo

I will draw an awesome caricature from photo












About:

Recently drawn Black and White caricatures: https://flic.kr/s/aHskDWTMhi

What will you get with this gig:

- Stunning, 100% Hand-drawn black and white caricature from your photo

- JPG / PNG file, in high resolution (short side 3000 pix) at 300 DPI, or as requested.

- 1 GIG = 1 Person's head and shoulders drawing


How to Order:


- Click on ORDER NOW button

- Upload your photos of the person you'd like to get drawn

- Wait a few days and receive a stunning drawing!

For special requests contact me in inbox first ;)

Reviews


cyncyn202:Communicated well and drew what I asked for.

valkyriasart:Thank you!

berenicemanning:Amazing work- capturing details that make the person being drawn just pop out! Thank you!

valkyriasart:Oh thank you so much for your tips and review :) I really appreciate this!

neinkprint:The picture that I sent was amazing. She a great job. I will shop with her again


No comments:

Post a Comment