Thursday, April 12, 2018

I will make a cartoon caricature of you

I will make a cartoon caricature of you












About:

I will draw a Cartoon Caricature of you
STANDARD DELIVERY is 5 Days
EXTRA FAST DELIVERYis also Available!

My Work is digitally hand drawn, no filters.
I accept any request but if you are not sure if it's possible, contact me first

Here are theSTEPS
1. Select a package or Contact me to get an offer
2. Respond to all requirements
3. Accept Delivery and Review to complete order

Tips forBEST Results:

  • attach aGOOD QUALITYand GOOD RESOLUTION photo
  • Clarify your Instructions and Requests
  • PROVIDE Reference images if possible


IMPORTANT:

  • The Packages: Basic, Standard and Premium applies to 1 Cartoon Caricature Figure only


  • Please Contact me if you need more that 1 Cartoon Caricature (I will give a Discount for bulk orders)
  • I keep all copyrights to my work unless Commercial Use extra is included in your order


If you want to Upgrade yourBasic gig, here are someEXTRAS to consider:
+$5 add colors
+$5 half body
+$5 PNG file/ transparent background render
+$10 Full Body
+$10increase size and a higher resolution up to 600 dpi max
+$15 draw a background (base on your request)
+$40 package of files: .JPG, .PNG, .PSD or .Ai and the Copyright Form in .DOC file



Reviews


silkyc831:This work cane just as expected and couldn’t be happier. Would do business again!

sweet_christine:Thank you!

shanisarel:Good communication with seller

rudydafoodie:This is a great start. Let's Start On The Next One

robertjohnst800:very quick


No comments:

Post a Comment