Monday, April 2, 2018

I will draw you as a superhero

I will draw you as a superhero












About:

I will draw your astonishing and funny sketch as a Superhero or a Movie Character.

You can order a sketch or a digital drawing, in any case you will get a cool professional joyful drawing. I do these specific drawings with colored pencils then scan them and upload as JPG or PNG file.

What you will receive in the basic package:
  1. One Person sketch/portrait in head/shoulders/hands
  2. Unique hand made sketch image (scanned from original), delivered as JPG/PNG file.
  3. High resolution image (short side 3000 pix) at 300 DPI, or as requested.

How to Order:
- Send me an exhaustive description of the drawing (if you have an specific idea) and the photo(photos), min 300 dpi)
- Place the order (ORDER NOW button) 
- Receive the drawing, complete the order and leave a review  ;)

The best quality photos of YOURS insure MY best results as well!

For special requests contact me in inbox first ;)


*Check my extras for Commercial Use Conditions.






Reviews


okiekaren:Alex did a great job with my unusual specifications! Love the work. Planning to build a long-term relationship.

uk_sketch:Thank you so much for your tips!

okiekaren:PERFECT! Can't ask for me. Love it!

uk_sketch:Thank You! :)

rambogant:I have worked with a few people here before but this by far is the best person I have ever used. They worked with me without any problem on the revisions I had I recommend them to everyone, and I will be back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment