Monday, April 2, 2018

I will cartoonized your dog or furry pet

I will cartoonized your dog or furry pet












About:

I will cartoonize photo of your dog or cat with my style

Delivered as a digital file that can be used for printing at home or professionally.


SHOW OFF YOUR PET!


  • Just send me a picture of your pet and I will draw them( in my Pop Art style or reguler style ).
  • If ordering a Full body drawing, please send a full body picture of your pet.

  • These are great for framing, profile pictures, or to be printed on T-Shirts, mugs or even as a personalized Gift!

  • Message me before ordering if you have any questions!



Reviews


iolympian:Excellent work! Exactly what I asked for!

hoodfella123:great to work with , this is my secound time with her

williamalbert92:Simple and easy to work with!

christiang100:Great work will order again soon!

loubrutus:great seller


No comments:

Post a Comment