Thursday, April 12, 2018

I will draw anime style character

I will draw anime style character












About:

--PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ORDER--

1. I cant draw from real person,except game characters or cosplayer
2. I can make design character, but you need sent me reference and detail information about your character
3. This Gig for 1 only character, if you want couple (Please add 1 figure in extra gigs)
4. i cant draw gore thing (but blood is ok)
5.do not accept hentai,R-18,Ecchi
6.if the image is for commercial use, please add extra gigs

Reviews


adamjerzak679:Great communication as always. This is the third time I've bought from this seller and I've yet to be disappointed!

stefan95_art:best buyer ^_^ so friendly, always explain in detail about his char

aallen98:Perfect drawing. The character was exactly as I Imagined!

stefan95_art:thank you so much ^_^

vampisfoxy:Amazing. She helped my character come to life. Would work with her again in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment