Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will design minimalist vector avatar of you

I will design minimalist vector avatar of you












About:


**SPECIAL PROMO IN MARCH !!!! BUY 2 GET 1 FREE**

  • Buy 2 image --->send me 3 image of you

     When else can you get 3 pictures only $ 10

Hi there :)

Hai,i can make your picture into flat minimalist avatar
You can use this Vector Portrait as facebook dp, twitter, Instragram, youtube channel etc.
I'll suggest you png  so you will easily use it as logo on anywhere.

5$ include
  • FREE SOURCE FILE ( you can contact me )
  • Head Avatar (in Color)
  • 1 person
  • 2000X2000 px resolution (JPEG and PNG file)
  • Delivered within 2 days.
  • Unlimited revision


Do you want something Extra?

Check out Extras.

Thank you

**all the work on my gig is 100% original made by me, if there is the same it means fake account

Reviews


alexmerced:Always great results

thinmandsg:Thank you very muchh

kerlinemile:Everything went smooth

thinmandsg:Thank You :D

ryanarcherrob:Very quick delivery and I’m very pleased with the result


No comments:

Post a Comment