Monday, April 2, 2018

I will create a stunning flat avatar of you

I will create a stunning flat avatar of you












About:

Hey,
If you are looking for a flat avatar of you then you are in the write place.

I will deliver your avatar within 24 hours !

What i want from you


Please send the following information with your order:
1: Let me know the exact size of the avatar you want.
2: Let me know your color preferences.
3: Let me know the file formats (Ai, PS, EPS) you need the avatar in.
4. Let me know if there are specific elements you want me to incorporate in your Avatar.


If there is any question just send me a message, I will reply as soon as possible.
Order your gig with good confidence.

Best regard,
Saumya.



Reviews


edenzemer:THIS IS AWESOME!! LOVED YOUR WORK!

saumya04101999:Thank you :)

chill300:thank you i will do business aqain

saumya04101999:Great to work with :)

trivantagegroup:Great gig - exactly what I wanted, will definitely use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment