Sunday, April 15, 2018

I will draw professional cartoons avatar of you

I will draw professional cartoons avatar of you












About:

Hi there,
I will draw professional cartoons avatar of you.

For $5 you will get :

HEADSHOT cartoon portrait drawing of your photo (Head to shoulders).
JPG/PNG, 1500x1500 pixels - 300 PPI drawing.
White background, your favorite color or no background (transparent).
Free modifications.
3 days delivery (Extra $10 EXTRA FAST for 1 day delivery)

Each person's head shot cartoon avatar will be made for $5.
If need half body 1 cartoon avatar will be made for $10 amp; full body in $15.

If you like my gigs, like and share it to your friend and family.

Regards,

nosibban

Reviews


myrna1966:Excellent Work. Reasonable Pricing and Superb Work. Talented.

nosibban:thanks you are a humble buyer. i am happy with you work.

tmjames1:Great job!!!

nosibban:Outstanding Experience!

melissaonthemov:She was very helpful and patient with me. My demand where quiet high - even though I wanted 2-3 revisions she did it very efficiently. I can recommend her highly.


No comments:

Post a Comment