Tuesday, April 17, 2018

I will create 1 person to Complete You have will have : - extra delivery - comercial use - full col

I will create 1 person to Complete You have will have : - extra delivery - comercial use - full col












About:

Welcome to my gig

I will make your photo into funny Caricature Superhero Character just for fun, as a gift, print out to your t-shirt, etc.

For $5 you will get funny caricature superhero character for one person.
You will get the result of my work in JPG/JPEG or PNG files with transparent background and image size as you requested with resolution 300dpi.

This is my requiement :

I need a good quality photo that has a high resolution, not blur etc.

If you order more than one person please contact me first.

I can refuse your order if it does not meet the criteria that I mentioned

The price I offer is for one face (for one person).


If you need 2 superhero character you can check my extra gig.

You can send more than one picture and I will choose one of them.

I would feel very happy if you contact me first before you order my gig.

Thank You

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment