Wednesday, April 4, 2018

I will draw your cartoon portrait

I will draw your cartoon portrait












About:

Hello, and thank you for checking out my gig!

I make digital hand-drawn cartoon portraits for any occasion: profile photos, birthday gifts, christmas presents or couple anniversaries.

The $5 Gig includes:
- One personHeadshot
- In Black amp; White
- In 900 x 900 resolution (JPEG or PNG file)


Extra options:

-Extra fast 1 day delivery- $15
-Color- $5

- Head amp; Shoulders - $5
- Half Body - $10
- Full Body - $20

- High resolution (4000x4000 transparent background) - $5
- Source file (Ai file - layered, editable, vector) - $10
- Full commercial use licence (for any business related use) - $10

When you place an order, please upload a good quality photo.
If you have any questions or special requests feel free to contact me in the inbox, I'm always available for my clients ;)

Thank you very much, I am looking forward to hear from you! :)

Reviews


lancemokuau:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

mahana:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

goliveira1990:Nice art, thanks!

dommcgrail:great service thank you very much

krukas:Satisfactory Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment