Thursday, April 19, 2018

I will draw anything, in any style

I will draw anything, in any style












About:

Hello, my name is Veaceslav Soltan, I have a good experience as a graphic designer, and I will create illustrate for you, vector portraits and vectorization of images, design your t-shirt, design all you want. My work experience is about 6 years, finished art class, that is another 12 years. You can contact me 24/24 every day!

Forcreatingyour vector portrait, or illustration, I will need a little bit more time, there are 3 categories of vector portraits, first is cheapest, black and white style for 5$, second one is made in one colour for 15$, and the last one is hardest, made in many styles, it takes me 8 hours and costs 30$. You can select any style just for 30$ portrait, like Low Polly, Fx panda, comics art, vintage, mosaic, realism, Art Brow, GTA Art, caricature, etc.

I will draw all what do you want :)
Best
Veaceslav S.


Reviews


andrewcauser:Exactly what I wanted

drimba3:Thank you for order.

ellomonpellier:Always good work

drimba3:Thank you for order. Amazing experience.

maryjanesparadi:Nice work thank you so much .


No comments:

Post a Comment