Monday, April 16, 2018

I will draw vector potraits for you

I will draw vector potraits for you












About:

Hi there,

I'm egi from bandung indonesia, an experienced graphic designer for more than 10 years,This gig will give you a high quality vector portrait images based on your photo,I draw your portrait mannually by using the Adobe Illustrator software.

I Will Draw your Portrait with LOW price but what you will get is :
- HIGH QUALITY images with HIGH RESOLUTION PNG (transparent) files amp;.FREEAI source files.
- Delivered in just 1days ( choose extra option for 1 day delIvery ) wIthunlimited revision
- Friendly and fast respond costumer services andMONEY BACK GUARANTY if you don't like it
it's start at $5 (only head + shoulder). If you like, choose additional option on"extra" for more services you need.
For standar service you will receive image 960x1280 pixel PNG format with transparent background.
Any questions? please contact me.
if you like my gig, please order and share with your friends and family.

kind regard,
Egi Renggana.

Reviews


emrahjet:Fast and Great. Would order again.

egirenggana:great buyer, thank you very much.\r\nlooking forward for your next orders.

grafikkm:Everything is great as always - I am a regular customer and I will stay that way. Always friendly, always super fast and very good job. All thumbs up

egirenggana:thank you so much katja.

grafikkm:Constant good work - Always super fast and extremely nice and helpful contact


No comments:

Post a Comment