Thursday, April 12, 2018

I will make your characters chibi

I will make your characters chibi












About:

I can draw your own characters(requests) into a chibi version. I can do both male and female since I'm used to drawing chibi

Reviews


therealttb:Buns is great to work with, delivering fast and to the point. No issues whatsoever - highly recommended!

bunsell:A very awesome customer! Thank you so much for having me!~ Very patient and kind! Big thank you for the tip as well! THANK YOU SO MUCH! you made an aspiring artist motivated~ :D

blines:SO GOOD OMG ABSOLUTELY PERFECT AMAZING WORK 10/10 GONNA COME BACK AGAIN

blines:Quick and efficient, delivers better than promised, friendly and helpful, wonderful person to work with. \nExcellent drawings, much better than I had in mind!!!

bunsell:very patient buyer! i enjoyed working with him and enjoyed his characters! thank you so much for having me!~ much love! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment