Sunday, April 1, 2018

I will creat unique character for you

I will creat unique character for you












About:

Hi ! Welcome to my gig.!   I will make Cartoon basing from the you request just for $20

Upgrade (EXTRAS) down below:
+$5 add colors
+$5 half body
+$10 Full Body
+$10 increase size and a higher resolution up to 600 dpi max
+$10 draw a background (base on your request)
+$40 package of files: JPG, PNG, PSD, Ai and the Copyright Form

If increasing size from 600x600 pixels, please specify the exact dimensions/ measurements in pixels or in inch.

Double Check if you have stated your instruction clearly to avoid delay on revisions.

1 Revision is only allowed basing from the original instruction.
Requesting more revision request/s will be quoted depending on the work to be done.

Be aware that I keep all copyrights to my work.

Message me for more Inquiries!

Reviews


nijinsky1:Really good service, thank you!

samsaimun:You are welcome :)

monicall:Completed on time.

samsaimun:sorry if you are not satisfied with my job, from the beginning you have wrong choose gig, this gig character not gig icon for web, character require detail and color full color is an icon is very minimalist, another time before making an order you can ask first so there is no misunderstanding :)\r\nregard sam

lcapga:Repeat Customer


No comments:

Post a Comment