Monday, April 16, 2018

I will draw you with my quirky and fun style

I will draw you with my quirky and fun style












About:

A cartoon is the perfect gift !!!

-gives a wonderful cartoon with a distinctive style.
- Will be delivered in approximately 4 days maximum in jpg format.
-The profile can use and show it to your friends.
-The order includes only one person from head to shoulders as shown in the gallery.
-You can order your personalized caricature with extra elements, color, background, full body, 2 or 3 people, that increase the cost.
-You can find this great artist on other sites like: JuanCharles.

Thank you for choosing me, you will not regret !!! gives

Send the photo or image in order fiverr (maximum 2 photos)

The cartoon will work the same way that I show in my profile, if you want some extra element will increase the cost. (other person, object or background etc).

reviews the extras in case you want some extra service

Thank you !!

Reviews


jscottjohnson99:Great artwork. thank you!!

juancharles:Thanks man\r\n

paulstratton525:Thank you Juancharles - I now have 4 illustrations of caricatures that match the brief perfectly. Well done!

juancharles:t HANKS MY FRIEND

arthurrferrari:Great work! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment