Thursday, April 12, 2018

I will draw an awesome cartoon comic strip

I will draw an awesome cartoon comic strip












About:

I will draw an awesome comic strip in my stylefor your blog, newsletter, business or a personal one, for you, your friends or loved one.

How it works?

  1. Pick your package amp; extras.
  2. Send me your idea.
  3. And... Done!


Why choose me?
I love drawing comics!
I have 5 years of experience, andover 600 positive reviewsover all my Gigs on Fiverr. Awesome quality guaranteed with hundreds of happy customers.

If you have trouble choosing the package, or have a very large or unusual order — feel free tosend me a message, I'll help you out.I'll suggest you the best layout for your idea or give a discount for large projects.

Upgrade your package with extras if you want:

  • Detailed backgrounds in your comic;
  • Large printable size(can be any size you need);
  • Commercial license to sell stuff with my drawing;
  • Extra-fast delivery.


Send me your ideas and scripts and I will turn them into colorful illustrations and comics.

I have completed more than 600 different orders: comics, book illustrations, posters, t-shirt prints, holiday cards, presentation slides, etc. I'm experienced amp; flexible for any artistic project!

And hey, thank you for visiting my gig! :)

Reviews


lgreenberg:Great job!

manu_gupta:Good to work with satyr. Look forward to working again.

larsgermany:Pefect project result! Thanks.

awesomesatyr:Thank you! Great buyer, always clear and on point.

repo1824:We ordered a 1 frame comic for a company Christmas card. It came back exactly how we asked for it and ahead of schedule! Thanks so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment