Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I will draw cute cartoon with emotion from your photo

I will draw cute cartoon with emotion from your photo












About:

$5 you will get :
1 normal face + 3 expression of your choice for $10(head to shoulder only)

JPG/PNG 1000x1200 pixel

Colored

Included revision/modification after cartoon done (unlimited revision)

No additional request change hairstyle or type of clothes

I do not draw a hand

Please tell me to make only head or head to shoulder

Please tell me the color of your hair and your eyes and your emotional choice, for example :

blonde,blue,2,4,6

Contact me before ordering if you have Additional / Specific Requests

-IF YOU SEND ME PHOTO THAT CUTS OFF AROUND HEAD, THE RESULT WILL BE CUT OFF TOO

extra gigs :
- 1 normal face + 6 expression of your choice for $15
- 1 normal face + 9 expression of your choice for $20

Extra Fast Delivery +$5 (1 day Delivery)

Source File AI +$5

High Resolution +$5 (1000x1600 pixel)

Full Body +$10

Comercial use +$5


if you're interested please click "Order Now" and follow the simple step!Thanks!




Reviews


mirimazor:Great, fast and professional. I really liked the final version.

alesandraaqila:nice buyer!love to work with him again :)

beesimmano:Loved the customization

alesandraaqila:great buyer!love to work with him again :)

mirimazor:Great, fast and professional. I really liked the final version.


No comments:

Post a Comment