Monday, April 2, 2018

I will turn your picture into cartoon character

I will turn your picture into cartoon character












About:

HEY
we are capable of drawing in many different styles.  We love to draw people and characters, and I would be more than happy to draw yours. 

The illustrations look great if you want it framed or print on t-shirts or if you want to have an original and cool cartoon selfie illustration for your profile photo / avatar for your social network profile.

Please read : 

  • Prepare a good quality photo that has a high resolution, not blur etc..
  • Finally, after all is finished I will send a high-resolution image files / HQ JPEG 300 dpi 
If you need something outside the scope of our gig or you are looking to order in bulk, please contact me before ordering so we can work out pricing.  

Feel free to contact us in the inbox for special requests,
Thank you very much, we are looking forward to hear from you! :)
Regards
Artiste_Design

Reviews


malik_nabeel:This seller have amazing artisting skills, done the job for me very efficiently and fastly, i will highly recomend this seller.I will come back again to this seller very soon Insha'allah, out standing experience...Thanks again

artiste_designs:Amazing Buyer

malik_nabeel:This seller have amazing artisting skills, done the job for me very efficiently and fastly, i will highly recomend this seller.I will come back again to this seller very soon Insha'allah, out standing experience...Thanks again

artiste_designs:Amazing Buyer

:


No comments:

Post a Comment