Monday, April 2, 2018

I will transform your face in to a cartoon illustration vector

I will transform your face in to a cartoon illustration vector












About:

***I WILL MAKE YOUR CARTOON FACE ONLY FOR $5***

My work is totally hand drawing so no PS filter here.

I will accept any request but if you are not sure if it's possible, contact me first and I am always here.

Steps (What should you to get this!):

  1. Select a package or Contact me to get an offer we will discuss.
  2. Send me a good quality photo that you want drawn. 
  3. Accept Delivery and Review to complete order.

Let me know if any changes needed. So make sure it before start the work. It is my duty to support my client so I will do it happily

NOTE:

- If you order more than 1 person then please make 2 order, 3 person 3 order, and next.
I will not change the expression.
I will add a cartoon figure if you want then extra charge will be added.
If you want for commercial use, check out my Gig Extras. 

Reviews


andregotbars:Hair color was a little off but over all did a great job converting a picture into a vector !

rushaed:Outstanding Experience!

jaymeeks:This is the only guy I rock with heavy.

rushaed:Outstanding Experience!

plusidol497:Awesome artwork \u0026 fast delivery. Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment