Sunday, April 1, 2018

I will make vector or cartoon illustration from picture

I will make vector or cartoon illustration from picture












About:

I can make vector, character or cartoon version of your photo with my style, I will draw exactly like photo


I ONLY draw ONE PERSON photo only.

I can draw anything (human, animal or object)

if you order for 2 gigs i will be able to draw couple photos.

I ONLY draw from HEAD TO SHOULDER, but if you purchase extra gig or order +1 gig i will draw you full body.

I don't do background, if you purchase another gig I will draw you a background.

i will send you  transparent background so you can edit the background

If you like my work, don't forget to share to your friends..

MESSAGE ME FIRST IF YOU'RE NOT SURE ABOUT YOUR PHOTO!

Reviews


natez311:You did an amazing job, I want to use you again and again. If you ever disable your fiverr , contact me so I can keep in touch and continue giving you work :-) - natez311@gmail.com

light775:Thanks for the work

light775:Thanks for the work

andrewlwn:Excellent working with seller, did changes I needed without any issue

light775:Excellent


No comments:

Post a Comment