Tuesday, April 17, 2018

I will draw a pop art illustration from your photo

I will draw a pop art illustration from your photo












About:

Makes a great gift for a birthday!

Delivered as a digital file thatcanbe used for printing.

☁Perfect for Birthday gifts, profile pictures for Social Media, company profiles, birthday cards, framing, business cards, website graphics and much more!


  • Send me a good quality photoand I will draw a unique pop art portrait in my style!

  • Text and Background colour:Up to you.

  • More than 1 person to be drawn?
    Simply place an order for each person ($10).

- If you have specific requests other than the description above,just send me a message before ordering.
- Delivered in JPG format, obtain PSD for a gig extra below.

Reviews


hyojin27:Good communcation and great service!

makemebark:Thank you!

mdelltwo:Awesome !

makemebark:Thank you!

rachelup:This is the second time I have worked with this seller. The communication is quick, revisions are delivered super fast, and the quality of the product always is better than I expect. Choose this gig, you won't regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment