Sunday, April 1, 2018

I will draw big head cartoon portrait of you

I will draw big head cartoon portrait of you












About:

PLEASE READ MY DESCRIPTION FIRST :

FYI : The FIverr's watermark will not appears on Final results..

HOW TO ORDER

  • Firstly you must have Fiverr account. Sign Up for free and start make the order.
  • Read Gig Descriptions, if you are already convinced then PRESS ORDER NOW.
  • Follow the process, and wait until the work are completed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will draw Big Head Cartoon Portrait of you for $5. You can choose style with normal big head or super big head, No problem if you only want normal body.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO :
  • You need to send me your portrait photo (recommended in Good Quality).
  • 1 person for 1 order (Please check Gig Extras for more person.)
  • Delivered in .jpg files
  • You will get size of picture in 900x900 pixel

YOU CAN USE IT FOR
  • Profile Picture.
  • For special gift to someone.
  • The perfect gift to give yourself or loved ones!
  • Print and frame it.
  • For Phone Wallpaper

Feel free to contact me first if you have any questions, I'll respond any questions promptly.

Check my other Gigs too.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day. ^_^

Reviews


cudovich:great final product. will use again. loved the bonus files included!\n\n-jc

lionart:Thanks again for more works..

jrottier:Great work and very responsive! Turned out amazingly!

lionart:Outstanding Experience!

cudovich:Exactly what I was after. I will have a few more coming you way soon. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment