Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I will draw hand draw cartoons

I will draw hand draw cartoons












About:

*Thanks for checking my gig out!

Looking to:
- have your game concept drawn in American cartoon style?
- have your children's book drawn in Japanese anime style?
- turn your company staff into wacky characters?
- create a family portrait of powerful superheros?
- clean up your pencil sketches or just want some art pointers?

Look no further! Message me your ideas, and let's bring your concepts to the public eyes. Cheers!*
---
I will hand draw cartoons in vectors or pixels.

Kind note:

  • Black and white line art of 1 character for $5
  • delivers to you in A5, 300dpi jpeg and png
  • details, colours and source files are available at gig extras
  • please attach rough sketches or references for the illustrations


If you have different styles in mind than mygigs' shown,please message me with references first before purchaseso my illustrations are align with your ideas. Thanks!

And if it's rush and urgent for delivering within 3 days. Please do contact first to check my
availability as I've got a separate illustration and project coordination role in my other life ;). To know there's a rush gig to work on. Cheers in advance and have a great one!
Thanks!! :)

Reviews


siddiq1024:High quality work!

siddiq1024:Awesome as always!\n

kaliart:Thank you and on it to the next one. Cheers!

siddiq1024:Love working with Kaliart.

kaliart:Thank you as always Siddiq, look forward to the next piece. Cheers :)


No comments:

Post a Comment