Sunday, April 1, 2018

I will put my all into delivering a topnotch product you will treasure :)

I will put my all into delivering a topnotch product you will treasure :)












About:

Looking for a cute way to show your anticipation for Easter? How about showing it with a fun cartoon portrait 

Order now and recieve:
  • a high quality full color jpeg
  • one portrait
  • Easter wreath

For an extra $5 recieve:
  • one more portrait in the wreath


*Please note that anything not specified in the gig that you would like to add is considered a special request and is extra 

*Please note that I retain all rights to my artwork. Thank you

Reviews


ted3ted3:Super cute. Great work!

bradleylovering:Perfect and as per gig details. Very happy. Thanks

itzelspixels:Thank you :)

theunclerayray:Outstanding Experience!

itzelspixels:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment