Monday, April 2, 2018

I will make fullbody / full detailed of your photo to be line art

I will make fullbody / full detailed of your photo to be line art












About:

A portrait  is a great gift for Christmas , Valentine Day or Birthday .
You can order with confidence and make a great gift or to decorate your home.

Share this gig on facebook if you like it to help other people find my art .

What do you need to do next if you order my gig:

  • Give me good quality photo
  • I will send you PNG or JPEG (High resolution)
  • If you have any questions, feel free to ask before you order.

Fast delivery , great quality.
You will receive a jpeg file and you can print on paper at A4 size and put it on the wall or send as gift.

For every image please make separate orders.
Don't forget to upload image and close the order.

Thank's

Reviews


hollybrown20:Was a great job, within time and so easy to deal with!

spooky40:Another excellent piece of work..love it thankyou

yuslifar:breat buyer,, welcome back anytime

spooky40:Great experience..love it

yuslifar:thank you very :)much


No comments:

Post a Comment