Tuesday, April 17, 2018

I will draw your comic pages

I will draw your comic pages












About:

I can draw your comic pages for you, if you have that awesome idea written but you dont know how to draw or dont have the time I can do it for you.


The final delivery will be done on a HIGH RESOLUTION PDF FILE and PNG format unless the Source file extra price is payed, then I will need you to specify wich format do you requiere at the delivery.


Note: Regardless of the copyright agreement we reach, I wont sell the piece to another person but I reserve the right to show it on my web portfolio.

Reviews


paulmalchow:He is constantly exceeding expectations

daniel_d42:I love your work. This is more what I have expected. :)

kitsunekei1:One of my nicest clients :)

tbhk11:The work delivered by the seller was amazing once again. The seller does an excellent job of seeing my vision and delivering high quality results!

kitsunekei1:One of my best clients :)


No comments:

Post a Comment