Thursday, April 19, 2018

I will create awesome cartoon and mascot characters

I will create awesome cartoon and mascot characters












About:

This gig Is for my advance cartoon and mascot designs. I have an another gig for simple mascot and cartoon characters.

In my 1st Package - I give you Black and white 2D amp; 3D color character unlimited revisions

In My 2nd Package - I give you Black and white 2D amp; 3D color character unlimited revisions

In My 3rd Package - I give You

5 3D concepts with full body designs amp; unlimited revisions amp; 1 source file of a design You select.

Reviews


spinvegas:Very fast delivery, very responsive.

shaaann:Thanks for your Outstanding Experience

jduggin:I am very picky when it comes to detail. The designer handled all of my changes professionally and in a timely manner.

shaaann:Outstanding Experience. Very Good understanding, Pleasure to work with you.

ifvincentfeng:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment