Wednesday, April 4, 2018

I will draw you or anyone you want in anime/manga style digitally!

I will draw you or anyone you want in anime/manga style digitally!












About:

I will draw YOU or anyone you want with my anime/manga style :D

What will you get:
+ You will get a high-resolution image of A3 300dpi png format file
+ I will give you the sketch + line + the finished drawing if you choose the full-color type, a sketch + line for the line color type, and just a sketch if you choose the sketch type, no extra fee :D

You can choose the option, and if there still something you don'tunderstand you can consult me first, it's ok don't hesitate:D
I also can do another style by your request, just ask coz I won't bite ;p

May you have a good day and thank you!

Reviews


gdaddosio:Awesome product, thank you!

jim_f_77:Great Work

eddiepalacios46:It was not what i expected but at least you tryed good job though :)

parkergaming2:Second delivery and definitely not my last. Amazing work as always Leche! :)\nNot to punish other Fiverr users, but Leche is definitely my favourite and, to me, the most talented. Thank you again (I recommend)

leightpf:love love lovvveee every second I use to make this character! :D sorry I always bother you with the constant apologize and lateness hahahah thank you so so much for being patient with me! 5 star for sure you guys!!


No comments:

Post a Comment