Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I will turn your picture into a retro comic book portrait

I will turn your picture into a retro comic book portrait












About:

Good day to you!

Sent me your photo and I gladly will transform it to a retro comic panel with your portrait in the spotlights and your own text!

To use as (birthday) gift, file to print on mugs/shirts etc

Basic 5$ gig:
full-color artwork of one person (head and shoulders) with basic background added with YOUR text in the upper panel AND in the speech/think-balloon

You get a full color 750 x 750 pixel file in JPG.

What I need:
a high quality photo, 200 dpi and more(head and shoulders)

Two revisions if necessary to get the best result.

More than one person on the picture to be transformed: place an order for every extra person.

No more talking, let's do some artwork!

Please click order.

Reviews


rebeccachildren:Nice! Very creative results. Gert really went above and beyond to give me something that will look great on my profile. This is a consummate professional!

treefree:Thanks! I enjoyed the job, beauty counts :) good luck with your business!

ashleywrede:Thank you for your time!

treefree:Thank you! Hors Hoog!

willwblake:Treefree is really helpful, and on time. Includes revisions!


No comments:

Post a Comment