Sunday, April 1, 2018

I will design best cartoon portrait

I will design best cartoon portrait












About:

Hi, I am Kamal Gosai. I will make perfect cartoon portrait from your photo.

$10 FOR ONE PERSON COLOUR HALF BODY PNG(1024px AND 300dpi).

DELIVERY WITHIN 4 DAYS. 

UNLIMITED MODIFICATIONS.

Steps:
1. place the order(ORDER NOW button) if you are not sure what to order, please contact me first.
2. send me the photo that you want drawn( Good quality), 
3. receive drawing, complete the order and give review. 

+extra $10 for extra person
+extra $10 for extra fast 1 day. 
+extra $20 for source file
+extra $20 for Commercial Licence

Make sure to give all clear requests before I start the drawing. If you want changes to your drawing, I will happily make them for you, based on the original instruction.


Why choose us?
- Professional Team!
- High Quality and Fast Delivery
- Creative and Original Idea!
- Full Support for our Client!
- Multiple revisions
- Money back guarantee!

Reviews


brentcarnduff:I ordered several projects from Kamalgosai. They are always of the highest quality and completed quickly. I highly recommend his work.

kamalgosai:Thank you very much :)

gosai_bhavesh1:Kamal provided really very great service. He is very corporate and professional. I love working with him. If you need a portrait of your self or else. Don't wait, go ahead for gig. He is awesome. Highly recommended.

kamalgosai:Thank you very much Bhavesh. Pleasure to work with you :)

brentcarnduff:I ordered several projects from Kamalgosai. They are always of the highest quality and completed quickly. I highly recommend his work.


No comments:

Post a Comment