Thursday, April 12, 2018

I will make cute and kawaii mascot for you

I will make cute and kawaii mascot for you












About:

Contact me first before place an order.

If you want to place and order, please prepare all of the information, such as shape, color, text, or any style and any reference images you want.

How it works:
1. Contact me first.
2. Give a complete brief.
3. Place an order and add instructions.
4. We will send the sketch based on the brief 4-5 hours after the order start.
5. Waiting feed back.
6. Digital coloring.
7. Send
8. If you like it we will deliver all files / if you need modifications, we will modify it.

I have the right to post and share my artwork for portfolio use.

I will not make a logo for religious or sexy and sensual theme

for more info about the gig, you can contact me first.

Thank You :)

Regards
Bigdraco13

Reviews


davidhilst:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

meanlook:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

hemzeh:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

xaandia:It was a great job!

lindad577:Very easy to work with. Great value


No comments:

Post a Comment